Simply the best recipe for air fryer sweet potato fries!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic-Herb Dipping Sauce
These air fryer sweet potato fries are incredibly easy and make the perfect side dish for grilled burgers, steak, or served all by themselves. You will need to cook these fries in 2 or more batches.Photo by: StudioM/DepositphotosPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes garnet or jewel
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Parsley finely chopped for garnish
- For the dipping sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer for 400 degrees
- Peel sweet potatoes, then cut into 1/4” thick fries.
- Place them into a large bowl and add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT parsley. Toss to coat and add the first batch to the air fryer basket. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until brown and crispy (not burned). Check halfway through the cooking. Remove and repeat the process with the rest of the fries.
- While the sweet potato fries are cooking, prepare the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve fries in a platter with dipping sauce, and let your guests help themselves. Enjoy!
- -Garnet or Jewel sweet potatoes are recommended for this recipe. Do not use yams.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 782mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 16316IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg