American Outdoor Grill T-Series 30-Inch Built-in Gas Grill$1900
- Three 15,000 BTU stainless steel E-type burners
- 540 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 691 square inches
- 45,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 304 stainless steel welded rod cooking grates
- Double layer hood with center mounted thermometer
- On knob peizoelectric ignition
- Funneled grease management with slide-out drip tray
- Sold as Propane or Natural Gas - convertible
- Total weight of 130 pounds
- Insulated jacket sold separately
- Cut Out Dimensions 30 3/4 x 19 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches
- Made in the United States by R.H. Peterson
Full Review - American Outdoor Grill T-Series 30-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
When Fire Magic (one of the top of the line manufacturers of outdoor kitchen equipment) set out to produce a more 'affordable' gas grill, they started American Outdoor Grills. These gas grills are made in the same California factory as their much more expensive products. This gas grill may be much more basic than its higher end cousins, but for the price it is a tremendous value. Yes, it is simplified and to be honest thinner than more expensive grill, but you don't have to sacrifice quality for price.
While a little light on the BTUs, the American Outdoor Grill makes up for it with a highly distributed heat. The three burners split into three tubes each (what we call E-Type burners). This means nine tubes or 18 channels of flame under the 540 square inches of heavy stainless steel rod cooking grates. The stainless steel flame-tamers help even the heat (though not perfectly). Add in the dual layer hood and efficient design and you get a basic gas grill that performs excellently. For those looking for a built-in gas grill in this price range this really is the model to look at.