- Three 20,000 BTU stainless steel E-type burners
- 542 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 660 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 304 stainless steel welded rod cooking grates
- Ceramic briquette barrier
- Double layer hood with center-mounted thermometer
- Spring-assisted hood
- Continuous spark electric ignition
- Sold as Propane or Natural Gas – convertible
- Made in the United States by Alfresco Open Air Cooking Solutions
Full Review – Artisan American Eagle 32-Inch Built-in
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Straightforward Design
- Heavy cooking grates
- Solid Construction
- Basic 3-burner grill
- Comparatively limited Warranty
Alfresco is the maker of some of the highest-end gas grills and outdoor kitchen appliances on the market. They are also among the most expensive. Some would argue that they are overpriced. They do, however, produce a much more affordable line of products under the name Artisan. Still made in the United States and constructed of 304 stainless steel, these grills are well built and though simple, an excellent choice in the price range.
The Artisan American Eagle 32-Inch built-in is a simple three-burner gas grill without a lot of extras. The construction quality is very good, though and for an insert below $2,000USD, it is a very good grill. The three E-type stainless steel burners produce 60,000 BTUs under 542 square inches of stainless steel cooking surface. The heat output on this grill is about as high as you will find in this price range. This grill uses a ceramic barrier to reduce flare-ups (pretty well) and a good grease management system.
Aside from this, there isn’t much else to this grill. It doesn’t come standard with a rotisserie system, though one is available. The Artisan product line contains most everything needed to construct an outdoor kitchen, though prices tend to be higher on many components when compared to the competition. The trade-off here is superior construction versus price. This grill is stripped down to make it affordable but doesn’t skimp on the quality.