- Three 20,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners
- 530 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 652 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 15,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic continuous spark ignition
- Two interior mounted halogen lights
- Full rotisserie kit standard
- Made in the United States by Alfresco Grills
Full Review - Artisan Professional 32-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Alfresco makes some of the best and most expensive high-end gas grills on the market. Some will argue that they are overpriced. On the other hand, they do offer more ‘discount’ lines of gas grills. At the bottom is the Artisan American Eagle line and then there is this, mid-range Artisan Professional. This 32-inch gas grill offers all-welded 304 stainless steel construction with three stainless steel tubular burners producing 60,000 BTUs under 530 square inches of primary cooking surface. This is a lot of power. On this model, you also get a 15,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with a full kit included. All in all, this is a full feature gas grill for a reasonable price.
When compared with the American Eagle unit, this grill comes standard with the rotisserie system as well as internal halogen lights and a fully lit control panel. These are good features, but may not be necessary for your needs. This unit also uses a ceramic briquette barrier which is good at reducing flare-ups and continuous spark ignition. As a built-in gas grill for an outdoor kitchen, this is an excellent choice and comes as part of a full line of appliances, cabinets, and extras.