Beefeater Signature Premium 4-Burner
- Four 18,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners
- 620 square inches of primary grilling space
- 72,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- One 19,900 BTU side burner
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates with a stainless steel griddle section
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Double layer hood with glass window
- Sold as propane – convertible to natural gas
- Made in China by Beefeater BBQ
Full Review – Beefeater Signature Premium 4-Burner
- High Heat Output
- Quality Construction
- Viewing Window
- Versatile cooking
- Powerful Side Burner
- Higher Flare-Up Potential
- Primitive Design
Beefeater is Australia’s leading grill maker. They have been in the gas grill business for decades. Known for quality construction and fantastic high-temperature cooking, the Beefeater is a cooks grill. It performs and it does it well. The Beefeater Signature Premium 4-Burner is their top-of-the-line product. Its complete stainless steel construction is high quality and durable.
The stainless steel construction of this grill includes the burners, cooking grates, and griddle. Many Australian-style grills come with a griddle section. This one can be removed for straight grilling, but with 620 square inches of cooking space, there is plenty of room for both. The griddle isn’t just great for making breakfast. The weight of it makes it a perfect searing surface. With this section your get both a standard grill and a flat top grill in one. It is a great combination.
While the styling of the Beefeater hasn’t changed much over the years, this grill features a window in the hood so you can look without lifting the lid. The side burner boasts nearly 20,000 BTUs, making it one of the most powerful on the market. There is also plenty of storage space and even an extra side table.
The simple truth is, that the Beefeater Signature Premium is a fantastic gas grill. It should get more attention. If you really want this grill, you are probably going to have to buy it online. Distribution outside of Australia and New Zealand is limited.