Beer and Butter Turkey Injection Marinade
This is a simple turkey injection marinade that will add loads of extra flavor to your holiday turkey. Whether grilling, smoking or baking your turkey, this will keep the bird moist and delicious as it cooks. Mixture can be used on all types of poultry.
Servings: 1 Cups
- 1 cup beer (ale or lager)
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tobasco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (omit if turkey is brined)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Pour 1 cup beer into a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes until mostly flat. Add melted butter and remaining ingredients. Stir though until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a meat injector, draw marinade into syringe and release excess air from it. Inject small bits of marinade into multiple parts of turkey. Cook as directed.
- Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat, including the needle and syringe.
Photo by Sabrina Baksh