Beer and Butter Turkey Injection Marinade
- 1 cup beer (ale or lager)
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tobasco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (omit if turkey is brined)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Pour 1 cup beer into a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes until mostly flat. Add melted butter and remaining ingredients. Stir though until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a meat injector, draw marinade into syringe and release excess air from it. Inject small bits of marinade into multiple parts of turkey. Cook as directed.
- Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat.
Not the Turkey Injection Marinade you were looking for? Try my list of the Best Turkey Injection Marinades.
Need an Injector for the Honey and White Wine Turkey Injection Marinade?
The Ofargo Marinade Injector is a classic style syringe. The marinade is sucked up through the needle and then pushed back into the meat. The needle on this model is large enough that it shouldn’t clog. Still, make sure that your marinade is near water thin. It is an inexpensive unit that you can purchase for around $10. It is dishwasher safe and durable enough to last for several years. The volume on this injector is small, but it will handle most jobs for a single-family.