Blaze 32-Inch 4-Burner$1,900
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- High Heat Output
- Heavy Cooking Grates
- Comes with a Rotisserie Burner, but the Kit is Extra
- Drip Pan can Fill with Rain Water
- Uneven Heat
- Four 14,000 BTU cast stainless burners
- 552 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 738 square inches
- 56,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- On knob piezoelectric ignition
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Double layer hood with temperature gauge
- Stainless steel construction
- 183 pounds total weight
- Sold as propane or natural gas - convertible
- Made in China by Shopperschoice.com
Full Review - Blaze 32-Inch 4-Burner Gas Grill
First off, Blaze is a store brand of online retailer Shopperschoice.com. This four-burner gas grill is made in a Chinese factory owned by Charter Enterprises who make gas grills, particularly shiny stainless steel gas grills under several names. What makes Blaze different is that they have bypassed the middle man and reduced the production cost so they can beat these other brands. This is why this Blaze 4-burner is comparatively inexpensive.
While this is something of a discount grill, that doesn’t mean that it is packed full of cheap parts. The burners, each capable of pumping out 14,000 BTUs are cast stainless. These burners will not corrode or fail anytime soon. The heat output of this grill is impressive. It heats quickly and reaches high temperatures. Add to this, heavy stainless steel cooking grates and you have excellent surface contact to produce good searing and grill marks.
This unit also comes with a 10,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner, though the rotisserie kit is sold separately. The ignition system has a unique back up method of lighting, so you don’t have to worry about not being able to get the grill lit. There are also a host of extras that can be added onto this grill, including a very good infrared burner. In fact, any or all of the standard burners can be replaced with infrared and they are pretty easy to replace so the grill can be configured as needed.
The construction of this gas grill is a combination of 304 and 443 stainless steel. The 304 stainless is, of course, more expensive, so the parts that don’t really show or don’t need the extra corrosion resistance are of a lower grade. The 443 stainless steel is a lower nickel content metal that is less expensive to produce, though its producer claims it has similar properties to 304.
Blaze is a complete line of outdoor products and this model is available freestanding or as an insert. Most everything needed to build an outdoor kitchen can be found with the Blaze logo on the front, so this is a complete solution for whatever need.