Broil King Signet 320B449.00
- Three 13,333 BTU dual-tube stainless steel burners
- 400 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 635 square inches
- 40,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Heavy cast iron cooking grates
- Fold down side tables
- Electronic Ignition (one AA-battery)
- Cast aluminum and powder coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Not convertible between LP and NG
- Made in Canada by Onward Manufacturing Company
Full Review - Broil King Signet 320B
When it comes to an inexpensive gas grill, look for simple, small, and black. The Broil King Signet 320B has all this and a powerful set of three burners that deliver the heat and do it evenly, something you don't always find in this price range. The secret is the dual-tube stainless steel burners. Rated at up to 13,333 BTU's each the even the gas pressure front to back so that the flame is evenly distributed. Broil-King is the only company that uses this kind of burner and the reason that they can beat the competition in this price range (Gas Grills between $250 and $500).
In addition, the side tables on this grill fold down so that it doesn't take up precious patio space. While there isn't a lot of extras on this grill, it outweighs and outperforms all the others. The distribution of this model is limited (exclusively to Lowe's as of the writing of this review), but it can be bought online and shipped directly to your house. Hopefully, more stores will be granted access to this grill in the near future.
The firebox of the Broil King Signet is cast aluminum which should last for a very long time. The cooking grates are relatively heavy porcelain coated cast iron and have excellent heat transfer. The flame tamers are a thinner stainless steel, but they should hold up for several years.