Broil King Sovereign 90$800
- Three 14,667 BTU Dual-Tube stainless steel burners
- 450 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 725 square inches
- 44,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU brass capped side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted stainless steel (not infrared) rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit
- Stainless steel and enameled steel construction with cast aluminum end caps and double layer hood
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Electric (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Sold as propane or natural gas - Not convertible
- Made in the USA by Onward Manufacturing Company
Full Review - Broil King Sovereign 90 Gas Grill
This is a big, powerful gas grill from Broil King with great features and components. The excellent firebox design gives you a high, even heat that gets hot fast. The heavy stainless steel cooking grates and powerful output are going to let you sear easily. While the excellent linear flow control valves give you tremendous control and versatility.
The Dual-Tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary. Broil-King is famous for its infinity-8 burner. Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can, even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas, simply an amazing design.
The Sovereign 90 comes with a full rotisserie kit including an 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner. The 10,000 BTU side burner is a nice touch for those of you who will actually use it, though it is a little low in power. The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. All components on this grill are made to last, but I would still recommend a good cover.