- Two 20,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- One 25,000 BTU ceramic type infrared main burner
- 690 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1005 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 15,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Full rotissiere system with internal chain driven motor included
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel plate cooking grates
- Hot surface continuous spark ignition
- Two interior mounted halogen lights
- Ceramic/cast stainless barrier
- Sold as propane or natural gas - convertible
- Made in the United States by Capital Cooking Equipment
Full Review - Capital Precision 40-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Capital Gas Grills was created by the people who created the gas grills for DCS. These units combine all the power and function of DCS grills with new innovations and design. This unit has a distinctive styling built on the foundation of excellent construction.
The cooking system of this grill gives you tremendous power. While the burners are pretty standard tubular stainless steel the heavy stainless steel cooking grates (the same as on DCS grills) give you fantastic heat transfer. In addition, these cooking grates are reversible and can be set at an angle to drain grease away from the burners. The high heat output of the burners combined with a finely adjustable infrared sear burner means you can sear steaks while grilling delicate fish fillets.
This particular model is mounted on a cart with a great deal of storage space including two drawers. Like all grills in this price range, this grill comes in a variety of mounting options and with several accessory products.