Capital Professional 32-Inch Built-in Gas Grill$2825
- Two 20,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners
- 504 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 652 square inches
- 40,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 13,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic ignition
- Full rotisserie kit standard
- Made in the United States by Capital Cooking Equipment
Full Review - Capital Professional 32-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Capital is another of those companies that came out of Viking and DCS. They build a complete line of appliances, including everything you would need for an outdoor kitchen. When they first hit the market with their Maestro Gas Grills they had something unique. Not so much in function but in appearance. The Maestro line was attractive, powerful, and well-engineered. It was also a series of very expensive gas grills. That is a hard market to compete in. Maestro is now gone.
The Capital Professional 32-Inch Built-in Gas Grill is a solid unit at a reasonable price, though again, a highly competitive one. The biggest standout regarding this grill is that it is a 32-inch unit with two main burners. Most similarly priced and sized grills have three burners. Why is this important? Three burners give you more versatility. You have more space for indirect grilling and you can grill with multiple temperatures. With two burners you are much more limited in your grill.
Yes. This model has a full rotisserie system. It isn't revolutionary, but it is a nice feature for those that will use it. Aside from this one feature, there isn't much more to this grill. The heat output is comparatively low and the heat distribution is adequate.
Ultimately, the problem with this gas grill is that there is nothing to make it stand out. There are simply better grills out there for the same or even less money. My recommendation is to look at the competition first.