Char-Broil Black and Stainless 4-Burner Gas Grill Review
Char-Broil Performance 4-Burner
- Four 9,000 BTU burners
- 475 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 650 square inches
- 36,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two side tables
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Powder coated and stainless steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only – Not convertible
- Made in China by Char-Broil LLC
I began writing about Barbecue & Grilling in 1997 with one mission, to help the backyard chef have the best experience possible.
- Smoked Au Gratin Potatoes
Smoked au gratin potatoes are the new and improved version of a comfort food classic. A delicious, easy recipe!
- Smoked Venison Tenderloin
Tender, marinated smoked venison tenderloin served with a delicious pineapple, ginger, and rum sauce.
- Smoked Onions
These delicious smoked onions, are easy to make, and have a fantastic smoky, caramelized flavor.
- Hot Cheeto Queso Mac and Cheese
From-scratch queso mac and cheese topped with pulverized Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Comfort food and snack food all in one!
- Garlic Butter Tomahawk Steaks
Tomahawk steak is seasoned with a simple rub, cooked on the grill, then seared in a garlic butter.