Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup S'mores
These quick and easy peanut butter cup s'mores can be made right on your grill. If you have a charcoal unit, end your summer and fall cookouts with this delicious dessert.
- 10 graham crackers, halved
- 10 medium sized marshmallows
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- Preheat your charcoal grill for medium-high heat.
- Place one marshmallow per skewer and toast until golden brown and soft. Be sure to rotate them often so they do not char too much in one spot
- To assemble s'mores: place 1 toasted marshmallow on each of the 5 graham cracker halves. Do the same with the peanut butter cups. Top with last remaining 5 graham crackers. Eat right away, or let them sit for a minute or two to allow the heat from the marshmallow to melt the peanut butter cup a bit.