Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup S'mores
These quick and easy peanut butter cup s'mores can be made right on your grill. If you have a charcoal unit, end your summer and fall cookouts with this delicious dessert. This recipe is also great for camping trips, and it is kid friendly too!Print Pin
Servings: 5 People
- 10 graham crackers, halved
- 10 medium sized marshmallows
- 5 chocolate peanut butter cups
- Preheat your charcoal grill for medium-high heat.
- Place one marshmallow per skewer and toast until golden brown and soft. Be sure to rotate them often so they do not char too much in one spot.
- To assemble s'mores: Place 1 toasted marshmallow on each of the graham cracker halves. Do the same with the peanut butter cups. Top with last remaining graham crackers. Eat right away, or let them sit for a minute or two to allow the heat from the marshmallow to melt the peanut butter cup a bit. The meltier and messier, the better!
Photo by: Sabrina Baksh