- Four 10,500 BTU stainless steel burners
- 530 square inches primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 690 square inches
- 42,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 15,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- All stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Double layer hood
- Cover, rotisserie kit, and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as propane or natural gas
- Made in China by Twin Eagles
Full Review – Del Sol Delta 32-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Twin Eagles is one of the best all stainless steel gas grills that money can buy. A big reason for this is the genius of its designer, Dante Cantal founder of both Lynx as well as Twin Eagles grills. Looking for produce a more affordable product, he set up production in China and started his discount brand, Delta Heat. Unfortunately due to quality control issues, Delta Heat had problems, so he moved production back to the United States. End of story, according to most. The thing is though, Twin Eagles kept that Chinese factory working and producing this line of grills.
The Del Sol Delta 32-Inch Built-in is, for its size, and features is a good, inexpensive gas grill option. It is not the best on in the under $2000USD price range, but it with support from Twin Eagles and their network of dealers, this is worth considering. It is certainly better than most of the store brand gas grills out there.
For around $1,700USD, this gas grill insert has good features. The four main burners can produce up to 42,000 BTUs under 530 square inches of stainless steel grilling surface. This is a little light, but good design and engineering help to compensate. It also comes with a 15,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner. It is solidly constructed of 304 stainless steel and it has Dante’s design that makes it look and perform well. For an inexpensive outdoor kitchen appliance, it is worth considering.