- Three 20,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners
- 525 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 699 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 15,000 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner with two-position rotisserie mounting and stainless steel rotisserie motor
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic (9-volt battery) ignition
- Two interior mounted halogen lights
- LED lit control panel
- Made in the United States by Twin Eagles
Full Review – Delta Heat 32-Inch Gas Grill
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Beautiful design
- Superior rotisserie system
- Ignition should be more robust
Twin Eagles, the brainchild of grill design legend Dante Cantal, are among the best gas grills on the market and one of the best choices for outdoor kitchen appliances. Delta Heat was designed to be the cheaper, more affordable line of grills from Twin Eagles. To accomplish the lower price, manufacturing started in China. This was a mistake. Dante has a high expectation for quality control and he couldn’t get that overseas. He brought the production of Delta Heat back to the United States. It is now made side by side with their more expensive cousins.
This does bring up a point. There are still online reviews for the original Chinese-made Delta Heat grills and some of those reviews are not flattering. In all fairness, the current line of Delta Heat grills cannot be compared with those, so if the review is old, disregard it.
The Delta Heat 32-inch gas grill is the perfect choice for great quality, all stainless steel gas grill in the price range of around $4,600USD. Yes, it is expensive, but downright affordable when compared with the high-end gas grills on the market. However, this model is more than able of competing with those gas grills. The complete 304 stainless steel construction is comparable to grills costing twice as much money.
While available in a number of configurations, this review looks at the freestanding unit with a full rotisserie system. This grill can produce up to 60,000 BTUs under 525 square inches of heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates. The rotisserie burner pumps out up to 15,000 BTUs for the two-position rotisserie system. The rotisserie rod can be set at different distances from the rotisserie burner. With this, the Delta Heat has a much more versatile rotisserie system than can be found on most similarly equipped gas grills.
The Bottom Line
I highly recommend the Delta Heat gas grill either as a freestanding unit or as a built-in. Simply put, it is one of the best gas grills on the market regardless of price. And considering how much you can spend on grills these days, this is one of the best values as well.