One of the best things about deviled egg dip is that it’s a heck of a lot easier to prepare than actual deviled eggs. Plus there is the added bonus of pairing it with sliced vegetables, crackers, or even potato chips. Infused with a little citrus and topped with fried garlic, this appetizer is absolutely delicious.
Deviled Egg Dip
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 dashes white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a small skillet over high heat. Add garlic slices to the pan making sure to space them out. Cook for about 15 seconds, or until sides begin to brown. With a slotted spoon remove garlic from heat and place onto a paper towel lined plate to drain. After a minute, sprinkle with a little salt (not too much).
- Peel eggs and cut into fourths. Add to a food processor along with cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, granulated onion, salt, hot sauce, and white pepper. Puree mixture until completely smooth. Taste for flavor and adjust to your liking.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and top with fried garlic. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To keep fresh during parties, fill a resealable plastic bag with ice and place it into a larger bowl. Nestle your serving bowl on top of the bag of ice.