- Two 12,000 BTU burners
- 341 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 468 square inches
- 24,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two side tables
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Powder coated and stainless steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only - Not convertible
- Made in China by GHP Group
Full Review - Dyna-Glo 2-Burner Open Cart Gas Grill
It takes money to make a gas grill. Not a lot, but some. Manufacturer's who make gas grills in the bottom price range can keep it simple and put a little extra into the grill itself. Or they can throw on some cheap shiny metal and some extras. The Dyna-Glo 2-Burner Open Cart Gas Grill is a cheap grill. It won't last a long time. It also won't grill great. It will do the job, but there are better grills in this price range.
This is a simple, two burner gas grill. It will cook burgers and hot dogs. The maximum temperature it will reach is good enough for most simple grilling, but searing a steak is a challenge. Of course, for around $150USD, you can't have everything. Personally, I would rather have seen Dyna-Glo put more quality and power into the burners than the stainless steel body parts. Also, while a side burner can be nice, most of us never use one. This is a two burner grill with all the hardware for a three burner unit. It would be better served in a something most buyers would use.
Yes, I am not being favorable to this grill. Most people who buy it, will do so impulsively. If you do read this review, I suggest something else.