- Three 12,000 BTU burners
- 390 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 507 square inches
- 36,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two side tables
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Powder coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only - Not convertible
- Made in China by GHP Group
Full Review - Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Smart Space Gas Grill
There isn't much to say about this gas grill from the standpoint of its design of configuration. It is a small, 3-burner gas grill with no features. There is no side burner, rotisserie system, or anything else other than a 390 square inch 36,000 BTU grilling box. Of course that is the point. This gas grill is designed for the person who doesn't cook for many people and either doesn't want or can't have a large grill. And at that is a competent grill. If you want to cook some burgers, a few chicken breasts or steaks, this grill will do that. It will do that competently, but not fantastically.
That is really what this grill is all about.
It is good, but not great. This grill gets hot, but not as hot as you might like. It is built well, but not perfectly. At around $280USD, this isn't one of those cheap 3-burner grills that litter the front of big box stores, but it isn't an expensive little grill that can be find in a specialty retail store. It also doesn't stand out as being beautifully designed. It is a competent grill for competent grilling. If that is all you ask, then this is a grill you might want to consider.