Easy Beef Rib Rub
Looking to grill or smoke a rack or two of meaty beef ribs? This rub will get the job done. This is enough for 2-3 racks, so increase the recipe if you're preparing more than that.\Photo by: Sabrina Baksh/derrickriches.comPrint Pin
Servings: 2 Cups
- 1/3 cup paprika (not smoked)
- 1/3 cup mild chili powder
- 1/4 cup coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and apply evenly to the surface of meat. What sticks to the meat is all that's needed. Cook ribs as directed. Mixture can also be used on steaks and beef roasts.
- If making ahead of time, store in a air tight container in the cupboard for a 3-6 months.
- Discard any rub that has come into contact with raw meat.