Easy Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
This is a great way to go meatless, but still use the grill. These satisfying grilled cauliflower steaks will quickly become one of your favorite vegetarian and/or keto friendly meals.
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into 3/4" slabs
- 12 cup olive oil
- juice of three limes
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Cut cauliflower into steaks as specified above. Place onto a large parchment lined cookie sheet (or two).
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, and spices together in a small bowl. Brush well with mixture on both sides of cauliflower pieces. Be gentle.
- Place onto grill grates and cook for 5-6 minutes per side. If there is any mixture leftover, continue to baste cauliflower as it cooks.
- Remove from heat, place onto a serving platter, garnish will cilantro leaves and serve.
Photo by DanaTentis/Pixabay
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!