Easy Pork Injection Marinade
The perfect injection marinade for smoked pork roasts. This is a simple solution that takes little time to prepare. Next time you're in the mood for pulled pork, give this marinade a try.
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons spice rub see notes
- Bring apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, water, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and spice rub to a simmer over medium heat. Once rub has dissolved into mixture, add butter and simmer for an additional minute or two.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow it to cool completely before using.
- To use, simply draw some of the mixture into the meat injector, and insert into roast in multiple spots. Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat.
Select the rub of your choice from my list of the Top 10 Barbecue Pork Rubs Photo by: Sabrina Baksh