Easy Pork Injection Marinade
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons spice rub see notes
- Bring apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, water, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and spice rub to a simmer over medium heat. Once rub has dissolved into mixture, add butter and simmer for an additional minute or two.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow it to cool completely before using.
- To use, simply draw some of the mixture into the meat injector, and insert into roast in multiple spots. Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat.
Ofargo Marinade Injector
The Ofargo Marinade Injector is a classic style syringe. The marinade is sucked up through the needle and then pushed back into the meat. The needle on this model is large enough that it shouldn't clog. Still, make sure that your marinade is near water thin. It is an inexpensive unit that you can purchase for around $10. It is dishwasher safe and durable enough to last for several years. The volume on this injector is small, but it will handle most jobs for a single family.