Specifications - Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 1060i Built-in
- Four 28,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners
- 1056 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1440 square inches
- 112,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Two 11,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burners
- Available with an internal infrared sear burner
- Flat surface stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Full rotisserie system
- Electronic hot surface continuous ignition
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas - Convertible
- Total product weight of 350 pounds
- Made in the United States by Fire Magic Preminum Outdoor Grills
Full Review - Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 1060i Built-in Gas Grill
R. H. Peterson's Fire Magic line of Gas Grills is some of the best on the market and this is the biggest and the best they make. This unit has a maximum of 120,000 BTUs from four dual controlled cast stainless steel burners under 1,060 square inches of primary cooking space (you can get welded stainless steel rod or porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates).
One of the particularly nice features of this grill is the divided firebox. Each of the four burners (dual controlled) is placed into a divided box to focus the heat of that burner onto the cooking surface. This lets you fire up one of the four zones to cook over and still have fantastic heat without preheating the entire grill. It also makes for better multi-zone grilling.
Some of the optional accessories for this unit include a remote-controlled automatic lid opener. Yes, you can open the lid on this grill by remote control (if you get this option). There are also a wide range of side burner arrangements you can go with as well as everything else you need for your custom outdoor kitchen.
If you are looking for something smaller, consider the Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 36-Inch Built-in Gas Grill. If you are looking for the free-standing version, see my review of the Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E1060s Gas Grill.