- Four 28,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners
- 1056 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1440 square inches
- 112,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Two 11,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burners
- Available with internal infrared sear burner
- Flat surface stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Full rotisserie system
- Electronic hot surface continuous ignition
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas - Convertible
- Total product weight of 350 pounds
- Made in the United States by R H Peterson Company
Full Review - Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 1060i Built-in Gas Grill
One of the particularly nice features on this grill is the divided firebox. Each of the four burners (dual controlled)is placed into a divided box to focus the heat of that burner onto the cooking surface. This lets you fire up one of the four zones to cook over and still have fantastic heat without preheating the entire grill.
Some of the optional accessories for this unit include a remote-controlled automatic lid opener. Yes, you can open the lid on this grill by remote control (if you get this option). There are also a wide range of side burner arrangements you can go with as well as everything else you need for your custom outdoor kitchen.