- Two stainless steel circular burners
- 21-inch diameter 346 square inch cooking surface
- 24,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Heavy porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate
- Comes with a small lid for roasting
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Side door for propane tank storage
- Made in China by Fuego Grills
Full Review – Fuego Element Gas Grill
- Small Footprint
- Solid Construction
- Powerful Grilling
- Heavy Cooking Grate
- Small Capacity
Fuego started as a design contest, bringing together one of Apple Computer’s best innovators with a team of young designers to come up with a new way of looking at the gas grill. Their first design won awards and was recognized as one of the most unique gas grills on the market. Now, with the Element, Fuego has once again reinvented the gas grill. Designed for simplicity this pedestal grill has two burners so you have direct and indirect grilling abilities, a completely removable lid for open grilling or roasting and smoking, and a number of accessories like pizza stones and griddles.
The combined output of the two ring burners in this grill is 24,000 BTUs. That is low for a grill this size, but the very heavy porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates and their proximity to the burners to the cooking surface make up for this. In fact, this grill can do an impressive job on a steak. Also, the circular design is simply more efficient than a square box.