Garlic-Lemon Turkey Injection Marinade
Filled with the goodness of lemon and garlic combined, this injection is sure to bring out the best in your grilled, smoked, or baked turkey. This marinade will pair well with an herb rub.
- 6 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (omit if turkey is brined)
- Stir ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Using a meat injector, draw marinade into syringe and release any excess air from it. Inject small bits of marinade into multiple parts of turkey. Bake, grill, or smoke as directed.
- Remember to discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat, including the needle and syringe.
Photo by Sabrina Baksh