Garlic-Lemon Turkey Injection Marinade
- 6 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (omit if turkey is brined)
- Stir ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Using a meat injector, draw marinade into syringe and release any excess air from it. Inject small bits of marinade into multiple parts of turkey. Bake, grill, or smoke as directed.
- Remember to discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat.
Not the Turkey Injection Marinade you were looking for? Try my list of the Best Turkey Injection Marinades.
Need an Injector for the Honey and White Wine Turkey Injection Marinade?
The Ofargo Marinade Injector is a classic style syringe. The marinade is sucked up through the needle and then pushed back into the meat. The needle on this model is large enough that it shouldn’t clog. Still, make sure that your marinade is near water thin. It is an inexpensive unit that you can purchase for around $10. It is dishwasher safe and durable enough to last for several years. The volume on this injector is small, but it will handle most jobs for a single-family.