Lean cuts of pork can dry out on the grill or in the smoker. This Garlic Maple Pork Injection marinade puts flavor and moisture inside the meat, keeping it tender and juicy through the cooking process. This injection solution works perfectly with all kinds of pork, but particularly pork loin roasts.
Garlic Maple Pork Injection
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a medium simmer for 1 minute. Reduce heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes on low heat. Make sure that the granulated garlic is well dissolved before removing from heat. Let mixture cool for 10-15 minutes before using on pork.
- Store unused mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after preparation. Bring to room temperature before using. This can be done by placing into the microwave for 20 seconds or leaving on the countertop for 30 minutes or so.
See the Best Pork Injection Marinade Recipes for more ideas!
Not exactly the recipe you were looking for? Take a look at my list of the Best Pork Injection Marinades.
Need an injector? For an inexpensive solution, I recommend the Ofargo Marinade Injector.