Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic, Feta, and Almonds
This is a quick and easy recipe for asparagus. Dressed up with feta, balsamic, and almonds, this dish compliments grilled steak, chicken, pork, and fish. However, it can be enjoyed all by itself. This will quickly become one of your favorite ways to prepare asparagus.Print Pin
Servings: 4 People
- 30 asparagus spears washed and cut to medium length
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons almonds toasted and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium high heat.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper and place onto the grill. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, rotating the asparagus during the cooking process. Do not over cook. These are meant to have some crunch to them. Once they are slightly tender on the outside, transfer to serving platter.
- Sprinkle with favorite balsamic vinegar, top with feta, and chopped almonds (it's okay to use slivered as well). Serve immediately with your grilled meats or meat substitutes.
Photo by: Sabrina Baksh
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 947IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 3mg