Grilled Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Peaches
These grilled cinnamon-brown sugar peaches are amazingly delicious. When people think of grilling fruit, peaches are the first thing to come to mind. Peaches are the most popular grilled fruit desserts out there. Topped with cinnamon and brown sugar, these peach halves are best served with a big scoop of vanilla ice. However, you can also slice and serve them on cake.
Servings: 10 People
- 6 firm ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Pre heat grill for medium-high heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove seeds. Place onto a large cutting board or cookie sheet.
- Combine brown sugar with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Brush peaches with a neutral flavored oil. When in doubt, vegetable oil works like a charm.
- Place peaches on to grill grate cut side down and grill for 3 minutes. Flip, and spoon equal amounts of brown sugar mixture into grilled side. Do not over fill. Grill for additional minute or two, until it sugar starts to melt.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Image by: Lisa Redfern/Pixabay