The Grilled Garlic Butter Sea Bass is an incredibly delicious, yet simple way to prepare this fish. The garlic butter sauce blends nicely with the mild flavor of this light and flaky fish. Serve with grilled vegetables or over the starch of your choice.
Grilled Garlic Butter Sea Bass
- 2 pounds Atlantic sea bass or Chilean
- 3 tablespoons butter
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- To prepare butter sauce: combine butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a small saucepan. Remove from heat once the butter has melted; about 2 minutes on the stove top.
- Combine onion powder, garlic, paprika, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of fish.
- Place fish on a well oiled grate and cook for 7 minutes. Carefully turn fish and coat with butter sauce. Cook for 7 more minutes. Once fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees it is done.
- Remove from heat, plate, and drizzle with olive oil before serving.