Grilled s’mores pizza is the perfect dessert for any cookout or party! This ooey gooey dessert is delicious, and a a favorite of kids and adults alike.
The great thing is that this s’mores pizza is quick and easy and requires few ingredients. This recipe makes enough for 6 servings. Double the recipe to make enough grilled s’more pizza for 12 people. Please note that you will need a pizza stone for this recipe.
Ingredients for Grilled S’mores Pizza:
- Pizza dough: 12-14 ounces, fresh, not frozen
- Graham crackers: 3 whole crackers crushed
- Mini marshmallows
- Chopped chocolate, 2 ounces
- Unsalted butter melted
- Brown sugar
- Flour: for rolling
- Pizza stone
How to Make S’mores Pizza:
- Preheat your grill for 400 degrees F
- Roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface. Aim for a 12″. However, you can roll it out to make a thinner crust if preferred. Keep in mind that this crust will need less time to bake.
- It’s time to build the toppings. Start by brushing the dough with melted butter. Next, combine the brown sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle it all over the butter dough. Then add the crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chopped chocolate.
Grilling a S’mores Pizza:
- Carefully transfer your uncooked s’mores pizza to the hot pizza stone. Close the lid of the grill, and cook for 8-10 minutes. Keep a close eye on it. This pizza can go from perfect to burnt in a matter of 2 minutes. The crust should be golden brown, the marshmallows toasted, and the chocolate soft once it is done.
- Remove the pizza from the stone, and place it onto a clean cutting board. Let your s’mores pizza stand for 5-10 minutes. It will be hot! So, give it a chance to cool off a bit.
This pizza will be quite rich, so I recommend cutting it into smaller slices. I find that 8 slices are the perfect amount. Serve alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Store your leftover grilled s’more pizza in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I recommend reheating it for 20-30 seconds in the microwave before eating.
Don’t have a grill? Don’t worry! Bake this s’mores pizza right in your oven at 350 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes. Set it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to toast up the marshmallows. Keep a close eye on it during the broiling process. Remove the pizza from your oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Like this recipe? Try these!
Pellet Grilled S’mores Cake
Smoked Cream Cheese Dessert
Grilled Fig Dessert
Grilled Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Peaches
Grilled S’mores Pizza
- 12-14 ounces pizza dough (fresh, not frozen)
- 3-4 graham crackers crushed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 ounces chopped chocolate (Hershey's Plain)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- flour for rolling
- Preheat grill for high heat. Set pizza stone on the grill as it heats up. You want it hot!
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface, to a 1/2" thickness.
- Brush dough with melted butter. Combine brown sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle all over the buttered dough.
- Next, stop with crushed graham crackers, then marshmallows, followed by chocolate.
- Carefully transfer the the pizza to the stone. and cook for 10-14 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the marshmallows have to toasted.
- Remove s'more pizza from the grill, place onto a large cutting board, and let stand for 5-7 minutes. Believe me, this dessert can be quite hot right off the grill. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.