Honey-Garlic Pork Chops
These grilled honey-garlic pork chops are fantastic, tender, juicy, and delicious! We are using pork loin chops for this recipe, which will require a little marinating first. Once cooked, they are topped with a bit of sauce before serving.Photo by: chastbrutlag/Depositphotos
- 4 pork chops boneless loin chops about 1 ½ inch thick
- 1/2 cup honey warm
- 1/2 cup lemon juice fresh
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking sherry will do
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions chopped for garnish
- Warm honey for about 10 seconds in the microwave. Combine it with fresh lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and sherry. Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Place pork chops into a resealable plastic bag.
- DIVIDE the marinade mixture in half. Pour one half onto the pork chops, move the meat around until everything is well coated. Seal the bag and place it into the refrigerator for 4-8 hours—Reserve the other half of the marinade in the fridge for later.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place reserved half of the marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Add a little water if the mixture is too thick. Reduce heat to low and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. The sauce should coat the back of a spoon. Cover and keep warm.
- Remove chops from marinade and place them onto a cutting board—season with a bit of salt and black pepper. Place them on the grill and cook for 13-16 minutes or until chops reach desired doneness. I recommend somewhere between 150-155 degrees F., or medium.
- Once cooked, remove chops from the grill and place them onto a clean serving platter. Drizzle sauce over the top, garnish with chopped green onion or garnish of choice and serve.
Serving: 1chopCalories: 364kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 31gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 822mgPotassium: 616mgFiber: 1gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 67IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!