- Two 14,500 BTU burners
- 240 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 390 square inches
- 25,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain-coated steel cooking grate
- Two side tables
- Electronic Ignition (one AA battery)
- Cast aluminum and powder-coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only – Not convertible
- Model Number 24025HNT
- Made in Canada by Onward Manufacturing Company
Full Review – Huntington 2-Burner Gas Grill
- As Inexpensive as You Can Get
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Confusing Distribution
- Lightweight Burner
- Basic 2-Burner Grill
- Flimsy Cart
Let’s be honest. There are times when you are not in a position to spend a thousand dollars on a gas grill. Or maybe even five hundred dollars. There are going to be times when you need a grill, prefer gas, and need to keep it under two hundred. If this is one of those times, then the Huntington 2-Burner Gas Grill is the model for you.
It is cheap and I mean that in both senses of the word. However, it is dramatically better than most of the competition. Why? Largely because of the cast aluminum body. Most grills in this price range are thin sheet metal. Cast aluminum holds in heat better and helps to even that heat out. Most all gas grills used to be made this way, now only a few.
The burner on this grill is a single piece with two control valves. It will cost you around $25 to replace it. Chances are you will after about two years. Or you could buy another grill. I am not saying that the Huntington grill is disposable, but its lifespan is limited. On the other side, this is the best gas grill in this price range.