- Three 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- 330 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 570 square inches
- 30,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate
- Cast aluminum and enamelled steel construction
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available in propane only
- Made in the United States by Onward Manufacturing Company
Full Review – Huntington Cast 3200 Gas Grill
The Huntington Cast 3200 has been discontinued. For comparable products see my list of the Best Gas Grills between $250 and $500.
When buying an inexpensive gas grill the secret is to keep it simple. There are a lot of shiny, cheap grills loaded with extras. The Huntington Cast 3200 is not one of those. This basic, 3-burner gas grill is just that. The cast aluminum body will outlast any of those shiny grills and without a load of extra features, there is a lot less to go wrong with it. It is also one of the few inexpensive gas grills made in the United States.
Huntington is one of the brands from the same people that make Broil King. They have decades of experience and a dedication to making their own products instead of farming out production to the lowest bidder like many companies in this price range. For around $300USD, this grill has relatively solid construction and excellent heat. The 30,000 BTUs this grill can produces under 330 square inches of porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates is very good. The cast aluminum body holds in heat, meaning this grill can really cook.
I’m not saying that this grill will last forever, but it really is well built for the price. It isn’t heavy or built like a tank, but if you want that, you are going to have to spend a lot more money. As an inexpensive gas grill well under $500USD, this is one of the best on the market.