This fantastic, silky Jack Daniel’s barbecue sauce works well on grilled and smoked proteins. Next time you grill a rack of spare ribs, consider using this wonderful sauce!
Sure, Jack Daniel’s barbecue sauce is available at your local grocery store, but why spend money on the bottled variety when you can make this delicious sauce in the comfort of your own home? Besides, you can add some Jack Daniel’s whiskey to the sauce and then make yourself a cocktail. That’s a win-win in my book!
This whiskey-based barbecue sauce adds a little kick to the sauce without making it too strong. Brush this flavorful Jack Daniel’s barbecue sauce over ribs, chops, and chicken, or drizzle it on top of pulled pork and smoked chicken. Mix it up with a little mayonnaise and ketchup, and you’ll have yourself a delectable fry sauce. This barbecue sauce has unlimited potential!
Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce – The Ingredients:
- Beef broth: made with beef base
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- Onion powder
- Vegetable oil or olive oil
- Brown Sugar
- Hot sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper
How to Make It:
- Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except the butter.
- Simmer the barbecue sauce on low for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the butter. Doing this will silk the sauce and create a luscious finish.
- Let the sauce cool for 10 minutes before using.
- Make this barbecue sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. The sauce is much better if made the day before. Rewarm to room temperature and use.
- Storing leftovers: store sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Make the best fry sauce with Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce!
- Mix 1/4 cup of real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- Stir it all together and serve with French Fries or Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes!
Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup beef broth made from beef base
- 1/3 cup brown sugar add more if preferred
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce Tobasco
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add minced garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add all remaining ingredients, except the butter.
- Simmer sauce on low for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove sauce from the heat and stir in the butter. This will silk the sauce, and create a nice finish. Let the sauce cool for 10 minutes before using.
- Make this sauce ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. The sauce is much better if made the day before. Rewarm to room temperature and use.
- Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.