- Three 15,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- 483 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 644 square inches
- 51,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 16,000 BTU infrared side burner sear station
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Enamelled steel construction with some stainless steel components
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available in propane - Convertible to Natural Gas
- Made in China by Nexgrill Industries LLC.
Full Review - Kitchenaid 3-Burner Gas Grill
First of all, I've said this dozens of times, but the Kitchenaid 3-Burner Gas Grill is not made by Kitchenaid. It is made by Nexgrill. The name is licensed. Support for this grill will not come from Kitchenaid. Personally, I don't like this kind of rebranding. I find it deceptive. But, let's just focus on the grill itself.
The specifications for this Kitchenaid gas grill are good. The three main burners can put out up to 51,000 BTUs under 483 square inches of primary grilling space. This makes for a powerful grill. It also comes standard with an infrared searing side burner. This is so you can put a lot of heat on a steak or similar cut of meat. The problem with this kind of burner is that while powerful, its small. You could possibly fit two steaks on there at a time, if they are small. If you are cooking for more, then you use this burner, one dish at a time.
The construction isn't fantastic. This is a good grill, but not a great one. It doesn't rely heavily on stainless steel, which is good. The stainless used here, isn't great either. For the price, there are better, simpler gas grills to choose from, and I would encourage that. It isn't a bad choice, just not a great one.