Maple-Dijon Glazed Pork Chops
These pork chops are grilled and then brushed with a fantastic maple and Dijon glaze. I recommend using real maple syrup for a cleaner flavor. These chops are great for any occasion and can be served for company or as a quick weeknight meal.
- 6 pork chops bone-in rib chops, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh herb of choice (oregano, tarragon, parsley)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 3/4 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- For glaze:
- 1 cup maple syrup warmed
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Warm maple syrup in microwave for 20-30 seconds. Combine glaze ingredients, cover, and set aside.
- Combine rub and apply evenly to both sides of pork chops. Place onto grill and cook for 20-22 minutes. Watch for flare-ups and reduce heat, or move chops to a cooler part of the grill and finish cooking indirectly. After the first 10 minutes, start applying glaze Do this every 3-4 minutes, turn, and baste. Repeat process about 3-4 times until meat is cooked through.
- Once chops have reached an internal temperature of 150-155 degrees F., remove from grill and loosely tent with aluminum foil. Let chops rest for a few minutes while you ready the finishing touches of your meal.
- Serve these chops garnished with your herb of choice. If there is a lot of glaze leftover, simply add to a pot and bring to a high simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and drizzle on to pork chops.
Photo by: Sabrina Baksh
Calories: 363kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 30gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 1020mgPotassium: 649mgFiber: 1gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 43IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!