- Two dual control 26,500 BTU stainless steel H-Type burners
- 592 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 900 square inches
- 54,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 16,000 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner available
- 18,000 BTU standard side burner available
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod or anodized aluminum cooking grates
- Electric continuous-spark ignition
- Infrared main burners are available
- Sold as propane or natural gas
- Made in the United States by Modern Home Products (MHP)
Full Review – MHP GJK3 Gas Grill
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- High Heat Output
- Very Durable
- Limited Features
- Primitive Design
MHP was making gas grills before virtually everyone. Their heritage goes back to the earliest days of the patio barbecue. For most of that time, they have been known for their cast aluminum, old-school grills. The MHP GJK3 Gas Grill, however, is something different. This all-stainless steel powerhouse is designed to compete with the best of the best. And do it at a lower price.
The base model for this grill runs around $3,000USD. With this, you get a four-burner, 54,000 BTU gas grill with 592 square inches of primary cooking space. This model can be customized with a rear-mounted rotisserie burner, a powerful side burner, and internal infrared burners. It can also come with MHP Searmagic cooking grates.
If you buy this grill, the one option I strongly suggest you consider is those cooking grates. The Searmagic grates are adonized aluminum and are the best in the industry. These are the cooking grates used by competition steak cookers to win every time. They transfer heat more efficiently than any other material.
The GJK Gas grill is not the best-looking stainless steel grill on the market. Even in this price range, it seems primitive and somewhat underpowered. The features are nice and it is very well built. However, there are many other grills in this price range to consider. Also, the distribution of this model is limited, so finding it can be a challenge depending on where you live. There are some online stores that can ship it to you, but with this grill, I strongly suggest taking a look in person before buying.