This wet Mustard-Herb Pulled Pork Rub is perfect for pork roast. Mustard helps keeps the herbs, spices, and citrus zest in place, while imparting a little Dijon flavor to the pulled pork. It will not be overpowering, but rather delicious.
Mustard-Herb Pulled Pork Rub
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- Zest of one orange
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Zest orange before squeezing the juice. Add both to a bowl. To that, add the Dijon mustard, parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine. Let mixture stand for about 5 minutes at room temperature, then apply to meat.
- If making this pulled pork rub ahead of time, complete the above instructions and place mixture in an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after preparation. I do not recommend freezing.
Not the Pulled Pork Rub you were looking for? Try looking at my list of the Best Pulled Pork Rub Recipes!