- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 500 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 760 square inches
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU infrared searing side burner
- 18,000 BTU infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel, cast aluminum, and porcelain-enameled steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Made in Canada by Napoleon Grills
Full Review - Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 Gas Grill
This Napoleon Gas Grill is loaded with all the extras that Napoleon offers and is compatable with a wide range of accessories. While this gas grill sells for around $2,000USD, it has a lot to built into it, including full rotisserie system with an 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner and an infrared 'sear zone' side burner. For a little extra you can add Napoleon's heavy charcoal trays and use this grill for either gas or charcoal cooking.
At the heart of any good gas grill is the cooking system. Everything else is just cosmetics. Unfortunately, many grill makers put more flash and substance in their grills. Napoleon, like a small handful of companies, actually makes a good grill. The high-quality stainless steel burners produce a high, even temperature. While the heavy stainless steel rod cooking grates in the wave pattern give excellent heat contact.
This gas grill has high-quality construction, high and even heating. There is also a large body of accessories to go with it. As well as very good support.