- Five 12,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners
- 665 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area on 1,000 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit
- 8,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel barrier
- Electronic continous spark ignition
- Sold as propane or natural gas
- Made in North America by Napoleon Grills
Full Review - Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Built-in Gas Grill
This $2,800USD built-in unit is Napoleon's ultimate gas grill. At more than six feet end to end, it is a giant of a grill with five main burners, a rear mounted infrared rotisserie and a dedicated smoker burner. With all these burners running, this unit will go through 86,000 BTUs an hour.
It comes with a great warranty on most everything, a full rotisserie kit and all the custom mounting options. There are two internal halogen lights for nighttime grilling and an illuminated control panel. There really isn't anything that has been left off of this grill. One of the knobs on the control panel is actually a small drawer for wood chips and that control panel is also fully lit.
The construction quality on this grill is very good, but I should point out that this is not a complete stainless steel gas grill. The end caps of the lid are cast aluminum, but there isn’t anything on here that will easily corrode. As a built in unit, the Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 is a loaded grill with plenty of power for a comparatively reasonable price. There are all stainless steel grills at this price range, but they generally don’t have the features that this model does.