- Five 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 665 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1010 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 13,000 BTU standard side burner
- 18,000 BTU infrared side burner
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- 8,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner
- Stainless steel, cast aluminum and powder coated steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electric continuous-spark ignition
- Two internal halogen grilling lights
- LED lit control panel
- Made in Canada by Napoleon Grills
Full Review - Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Gas Grill
This $3,000USD gas grill is the ultimate product from Napolon. At more than six feet end to end, the Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 Gas Grill is a giant of a grill with five main burners, a rear mounted infrared rotisserie and a dedicated smoker burner. With all these burners running, this unit will go through 86,000 BTUs an hour or a full 20-pound propane tank in about 8 hours.
This grill comes with a great warranty on most everything, a full rotisserie kit and a wide variety of accessories. There are two internal halogen lights for nighttime grilling and an illuminated control panel. There really isn't anything that has been left off of this grill. One of the knobs on the control panel is actually a small drawer for wood chips that fits directly over the dedicated smoker burner.
The construction quality on this grill is very good, but I should point out that this is not a complete stainless steel gas grill. The end caps of the lid are cast aluminum and parts of the cart are enameled steel. And best of all there isn’t anything on here that will easily corrode. As a piece of outdoor cooking equipment, the Napoleon Prestige Pro 665 is a loaded grill with plenty of power for a comparatively reasonable price. There are all stainless steel grills at this price range, but they generally don’t have the features that this model does.