- Four 12,000 BTU standard stainless steel tubular burners
- Two 12,000 BTU ceramic infrared burners
- 855 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1002 square inches
- 72,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- One 18,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- One 8,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner with wood chip drawer
- One 17,000 BTU infrared searing side burner
- One 8,000 BTU standard side burner
- Stainless steel, cast aluminum and powder coated steel construction
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Electronic continuous ignition
- Stainless steel barrier
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in North America by Napoleon Grills
Full Review - Napoleon Prestige Pro 825 Gas Grill
The Napoleon Prestige 825 gas grill is a monster. It runs eight feet, end to end, has two cooking chamber, six main burners, two side burners (one of them infrared), a rotisserie burner, and a dedicated smoker burner. That’s ten burners on one grill, and this model is designed to do everything. If it can be added to a gas grill, Napoleon has done it with this model.
Running well over $4,000USD, this grill is in competition with some of the highest end models on the market. Of course, none of them offer what this grill does. The trade off here is the difference between an all stainless steel, professional gas grill, and this Swiss army knife of a gas grill. Do you want every possible feature or do you want a more simple, but professional looking grill?
Don’t get me wrong. Napoleon makes fantastic grills, but they are more a mid-range maker than a top of the line manufacturer. The differences tend to not only be in the styling but in the materials. Structurally, the Prestige 825 is made like the top products from Weber or Broil King. There is a combination of stainless steel and enameled steel construction. The burners are good, but basic tubular units. They can pump out the heat, but their longevity is more limited than those in higher end grills.
As of the features on this grill, you not only get two cooking chambers to you can pick whether you are doing a big or small cookout or have the option to partition foods based on cooking styles, but you also get a full rotisserie system. With this grill you could have a couple of chicken on the spit and still grill burgers or steaks on the other side of the grill. The side burners give you the option of standard burner cooking for pots and pans, as well as an intense searing burner for the perfect steak. It is actually hard to think of something that this grill can’t cook and isn’t equipped to cook perfectly.
The Prestige Pro 825 is the ultimate mid-range gas grill. It is huge and powerful and if you are looking to do most any kind of cooking, this grill can do it. You can even buy optional cast iron charcoal baskets so yes, this grill will do charcoal grilling and can do a decent job of smoking (though it is only moderately good at serious low and slow cooking). If you want it all but don’t want to spend over $10,000USD, then this is certainly the gas grill for you.