- Four 12,000 BTU dual-tube stainless steel burners
- 462 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 618 square inches
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic Ignition (one AA-battery)
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Not convertible between LP and NG
- Total weight 80 pounds
- Made in China by Nexgrill Industries Inc.
Full Review - Nexgrill 4-Burner Gas Grill Model 720-0830
This model appears near the top of Home Depot's list of their best selling grills. I'm not surprised. It is big, shiny, and promises so much more than similarly priced gas grills. However, the startling truth is that the Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill is lightweight everywhere. Yes, it is completely made from stainless steel. But this four burner grill with a side burner weighs 80 pounds. There are simple, two burner grills that weigh more.
So what, you ask? This gas grill costs about $300 and is frequently on sale. Well, for that amount of money, you shouldn’t expect a lot. I agree that if you’d like to replace your grill in a year or two, then buy this one. Who am I to judge. On the other hand, why not purchase a more durable grill? I mean the warranty on this Nexgrill lasts for one year (except the burners which is five years). Home Depot's own review section is filled with customers complaining about broken or prematurely worn parts. Yes, Nexgrill will step up and provide you with replacement parts, but only for the first year. After that, these parts could cost as much as the original grill, and this appears to be a profit generator for the company.
Consider the alternative; buy a better Gas Grill between $250 and $500.