- Six 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- 582 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 786 square inches
- 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Enamelled steel construction with some stainless steel components
- Electronic (AA-battery) ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available in propane - Convertible to Natural Gas
- Model Number 720-0898
- Made in China by Nexgrill Industries LLC.
Full Review - Nexgrill Deluxe 6-Burner Gas Grill
In the world of bigger is better, the Nexgrill Deluxe 6-burner gas grill looks huge. It certainly has a lot of knobs on the control panel. The truth is that each burner produces only 10,000 BTUs for a maximum output of 60,000 BTUs. Of course, with only 582 square inches of cooking space, this is really an average sized gas grill with average potential heat output. This grill is wide, but not too deep, and has a rectangular cooking area. This is a problem and it shows that this grill was intentionally built to look big. However, the real problem is that priced at around $250SD, this is also a cheap grill peddling a lot of parts. You’ve probably noticed how these cutbacks have impacted its quality.
This gas grill features a standard 12,000 BTU side burner, which is a nice feature for those who use it. While the cooking grates are porcelain coated cast iron, they are also lightweight. In fact, this whole grill with its seven burners, control valves, knobs, and cast iron cooking grates, only weighs around 100 pounds. Considering that it has an enclosed cart, casters, and all the necessary parts of a gas grill, it is not a strong or sturdy product. For such a low price, what else would you expect? If you don't believe me, swing by a Home Depot store, lift the lid and give it a good shake. Now that is quality (or lack thereof) that you can feel.
If you are reading this review, then it’s likely you’ve seen the grill in person and want to make sure that it’s a good option. My recommendation is to take a look at my list of the Best Gas Grills between $250 and $500. You are probably going to find a small, but considerably better grill there. If you do choose to purchase this grill, keep the receipt.