If you love Old Bay Seasoning, this grilled corn on the cob recipe is definitely for you! Serve alongside grilled seafood for the perfect meal.
Old Bay Grilled Corn
- 6 ears of corn husked and threads removed
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large lemons cut into quarters
- Remove husks and threads from ears of corn. Cut knobs off at the bottom. Place corn into a large pot of cold water until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. This process will go fast so have everything ready.
- Combine butter with old bay seasonings in a small bowl. Remove corn from water and blot dry with paper towels. You can cut the bottom one inch off and skewer through if preferred, but this step isn’t required.
- Brush corn with seasoned butter mixture and place onto grill. Turn the corn every 30-45 seconds or so to get a good searing on the surface. Place corn onto a cooler part of the grill (or reduce heat and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Remove corn from grill and place onto a large serving platter. Hit with a little fresh lemon juice, or serve with individual lemon wedges. Double the butter seasoning recipe and set some aside for those who enjoy a little more butter on their corn.
Image by: Sabrina Baksh