This sweet, fruit-based marinade contains the tenderizing power of pineapple and cider vinegar. With a light Asian inspired flair, this ultimate pineapple marinade will work well on all meats. Also, try it on vegetables as well as Tofu.
The Ultimate Pineapple Marinade
Servings: 2 Cups
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cloves
- In a medium glass or plastic bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days after preparation.
- Recommended usage: Marinate pork for 4-8 hours, poultry for 3-4 hours, vegetables and meat substitute for no more than one hour. If using on fish and seafood, marinate for 30 minutes.