Pork Chop Marinade
Not only is this pork chop marinade packed full of flavor, but it offers you a little extra time and convenience. Make up the marinade the night before and store it in the refrigerator. When you get up in the morning, get the chops marinating. By the time dinner time rolls around, you’ll be ready to grill or bake some tasty pork chops. This mixture makes enough for 6 thin chops or 4 thicker cuts.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- A pinch of salt optional
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Once the honey and salt have dissolved into the mixture, it’s ready to use.
- If making ahead of time, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- This sauce is also great on larger cuts of pork. Simply double the recipe and use it as needed.
Photo credit: RitaE from Pixabay