Love garlic? We’ve got you. This garlicky spice rub is more like a spice paste. Slather all over your pork roast and slow cook it to tender deliciousness. Pulled pork never tasted so good! You are going to love this Pulled Pork Garlic Rub.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika not smoked
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Pour olive oil in a bowl. Stir in garlic and remaining ingredients until well combined. If the mixture is too thick, then add a teaspoon more olive oil until it has the right consistency. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after preparation. Do not freeze. Discard any remaining rub that has come into contact with raw meat.
- To use: Place pork onto a cutting board. Apply rub and let stand for 15 minutes, while your grill or smoker heats up. Cook as directed.
Not the Pulled Pork Rub you were looking for? Try looking at my list of the Best Pulled Pork Rub Recipes!