Pulled Pork Sliders
We are all in agreement that pulled pork sandwiches are delicious, but these sliders are not only bite sized and flavorful, but includes a lightly seasoned mini pork or beef patty with bacony goodness. This is a decadent sandwich, but small. So it all evens out in the end.
- 1 pounds to 1 1/2 ground pork or beef
- 3-4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mustard barbecue sauce
- 6-8 slider buns or dinner rolls
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In large bowl, add salt, onion powder, chopped bacon, and black pepper to ground meat. Mix together and form into 6-8 small patties. Slightly larger than the slider bun. Place patties onto grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until they reach and internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Once cooked, remove from heat, place onto slider buns and top with coleslaw, warmed pulled pork, and mustard sauce. Serve immediately.