Quick and Easy Grilled Beef Quesadillas
This quesadilla recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. It's perfect for any weekday dinner or as an appetizer for your next cookout.Print Pin
Servings: 4 People
- 1 cup sliced roasted or shredded beef
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Combine all salsa, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside. In another bowl combine, beans with 1/3 cup of the salsa mixture.
- Place cheese and beef slices on tortillas. Top off with a spoonful of bean and salsa mixture. Fold tortillas and place on the grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning once. Remove from heat once quesadillas are golden brown. Top with remaining salsa mixture.
Image by: Sabrina Baksh