Rosemary-Dijon Lamb Chops
The combination of Dijon mustard, citrus, and rosemary produces the most fantastic flavor on lamb chops. Cook on a hot grill until it reaches desired doneness. I recommend an internal temperature between 135-140 degrees F. Serve with your favorite grilled sides. This recipe calls for loin chops, but you can use rib chops as well. Be sure to adjust your cooking times if doing so. Photo by: bhofack2/DepositphotosPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 12 lamb chops small loin chops
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 3-4 tablespoons orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary fresh, roughly chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim away any excess fat from the chops. Please don’t overdo it!
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl until it forms a paste. Apply the mixture onto the lamb chops and let them stand at room temp for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your grill for medium-high heat.
- Place chops on the grill, cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches between 135-140 degrees F. Watch for burning, and adjust the grill temperature accordingly.
- Once cooked, remove lamb chops and place them onto a serving dish. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve.
Serving: 2chops | Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 257mg | Sodium: 766mg | Potassium: 402mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 8mg